Client / Trainer Agreement
Prior to commencing on this health & fitness program, together I have a few terms and conditions I’d love for you to read through. I have put these in place to make certain you get the best possible results from each and every training session.
- To cancel a session, your trainer must be given 24hrs notice. Failure to do so will result in the session being forfeited and the full investment will be required before the next scheduled appointment.
- If you really need to re-schedule, just call and we will arrange another time to keep you on track so that we don’t miss a session.
- Please be punctual as all sessions will commence and conclude as scheduled.
- Sessions paid with cash must be at least a session in advance.
- If you prefer a payment option these will be also one session in advance.
- All direct debits agreements require a 4 week notice for cancellation and 48hrs notice for change of details
We all have good and bad days so please let me know if you’re not feeling well, you have an injury or if you have any concerns regarding training and need to train at a lower intensity or take caution.
My Agreement to You:
- If your training session is cancelled, you must be given 24hours notice. Failure to do so will result in you receiving a complimentary session at no extra charge.
- If your trainer is late to your session without prior warning, you will not be charged for the session.
- I am totally committed and focused on helping your achieve your health, fitness and well-being goals, if you feel I am not giving my absolute best during a session then please let me know straight away so that I can start to deliver the type of service that you are expecting.
If you have any challenges with any of these terms & conditions, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I’m sure we can come up with a solution to please us both.